What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommended Vacation Planning app

lllDreadChiclll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am searching for an app that I can use to plan vacations with. I was thinking of using Notehub because I can make a project based on each trip and can add maps, browser pages, notes, etc. That way I can save hotel pages I am researching or deals I may come across and road maps. Although I think this solves what I am looking for I was wondering if there was an app simply for that use. I have searched the App store and only see apps for logging a current trip and itinerary apps. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow - this looks an interesting app! Thanks for highlighting this. I'm sure you'll get a lot of feedback from Forum members.

Hope you have a great vacation!

Tim
Scotland - sunny three days in a row - what gives?!

OP
L

lllDreadChiclll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim, from your response I take it I should stop looking and just use Notehub! I was thinking of Evernote since i use it most but when I came across Notehub and all the extras compared to Evernote I guess it's a no brainer. Thanks for the feedback! Time to plan my vacay!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that if you don't get any other responses in the next day or two you can take it you've already discovered the best app. Forum members are usually very quick to suggest a better app if they know of one.

Tim
Scotland

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Springpad to store all my travel pages and docos (amongst other stuff).

Most reactions

Latest posts