What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really needeeeddddddd hhhheeeeeeelllllpppppp

Hmk2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all , please help me and i will be appreciated

My ipad, after backing it up with icloud and the back up didn't complete

The screen borders up, down, left and right got smaller and the music app when i open it, it's borders have brown colour like the brown colour of ibooks app

Which i mean that the music app left and right borders got smaller and i books colour apperas on the borders

Please helppppp

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all , please help me and i will be appreciated

My ipad, after backing it up with icloud and the back up didn't complete

The screen borders up, down, left and right got smaller and the music app when i open it, it's borders have brown colour like the brown colour of ibooks app

Which i mean that the music app left and right borders got smaller and i books colour apperas on the borders

Please helppppp

Hi, welcome to iPF!

I hope this is able to solve one of your problems:
Reset your iPad: press and hold both Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
Restart it: turn it off, then on again after a few minutes.
Clear the multitask bar: double tap the Home button to reveal the multitask bar, then tap one of the apps there and hold it until it begins to wiggle. Delete all apps there.

jgelety

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And hopefully you did a full back up prior to this. Either via iTunes or iCloud.

Most reactions

Latest posts