What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootakky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thing I waited so long for is a real disappointment; it's just a big iPhone.
I sure hope there is an agreement reached over flash player, or I'm going to peddle the stupid thing on bay and get one of those cheap-o notebooks at Costco. Can't watch any of the Daily Show or MSNBC or other on-line stuff. Sucko. Piece of junque. I've been an Apple loyalist since 1989 and this is my first disappointment.

Star56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Idiot. You bought something knowing it did not use flash. If you didn't know it your just dumb.

Run away whiner.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The fault lies with you not Apple.
I cannot understand why you purchased the iPad when it has been stated thousands of times flash will not happen yet you went out and purchased one
I suggest you sell it and buy what you want but research the market first

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Give it a chance, and the jail breaking community is making real headway on the Flash front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts