What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reading Documents

DougieFresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got a 32G iPad and love it. For work I have to read many documents and would like thoughts on apps that will allow me to read/view Word, Excel, PPT & PDF documents. I do not expect to do much editing. Would love a flash drive connection but do not think it will work.

taudelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you buy the rare and backordered "camera connection" it offers a USB port allowing you to connect a flash drive via USB...

You may consider the free Dropbox or the GoodReader apps. Dropbox installed on your desktop and ipad will sync files and you can read/edit them on all of your platforms.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Skydrive is good but wish we could create and edit online. You can view and download documents created elsewhere to iPad apps such as Goodreader, Docs To Go and Pages but it appears you cannot edit or create online. I would have loved that option!

Most reactions