What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reader for files/textbooks

picpicpic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,
Proud owner of a new Ipad.
I am looking for a app that will allow me to read pdf and chm as well as allow me to easily make folders so i can categorize my files..

Some of the ones that I have found enable me to make folders and whatnot but it seem to be really hard to move the files - ideally i would like to be able to do it from my desktop.

Thanks!
Simon.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Simon - welcome to the forum! :) You might want to checkout this forum THREAD. PDF files are no problem - can be read in iBooks - I also use Goodreader (collections or folders can be created). NOW, CHM (compiled HTML) is a different matter - as stated in the link given, CHM readers exist (many are free - check the app store or google 'iPad CHM reader'); also, CHM converters (e.g. to PDF) would be another option. Good luck - Dave

Most reactions