What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re swirching my cydia account from ipad one to 2

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Re switching my cydia account from ipad one to 2

Hi guys can you please guide me so I won't have to repay for my cydia apps and I can sell my orig after reset and remove jb

Thanks

Last edited:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When logging into cydia....goto "manage account" then "installable purchases" it will show you the cydia apps you paid for and allow you to install them again. So once you get your ipad2 jb'd then login to cydia and simply re-download your purchased apps.

Hope this helps.

OP
Z

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
When logging into cydia....goto "manage account" then "installable purchases" it will show you the cydia apps you paid for and allow you to install them again. So once you get your ipad2 jb'd then login to cydia and simply re-download your purchased apps.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. How about if some one buys my iPad and would like to jb and install same apps? Can I close account or transfer account?

OP
Z

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
is it possible to revert ipad 2 from 4.3 to 4.2 and jail break?

OP
Z

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They would need your login credentials for cydia account.

one more question, as time has come for my ipad one to go.

where can i find my cydia id , log in and if i can sign off my account before resetting my ipad ?

Most reactions

Latest posts