What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JBed iPad thinks its an iPod

kapitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes, that is what's happening with my iPad.... all icon shrunked, key pad is iPod size, icons all spaced out, dock restricted to 4 icons.... blah blah... this happened after upgraded to 4.2.1 and jb with Greenpois0n.... this happened after re-booting and installed with some iphone apps from cydia.

removed all installed iphone apps from Cydia and and it went back to normal... happened one more time, I reset activator to default and resprung and it became normal again....

wondering if iphone apps from cydia is compatible with 4.2.1.... is this happening to anyone?

c66854b1.png

bdumes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This just happened to me. The cydia app that caused it to happen was "elert". Glad it was such as easy fix.

OP
K

kapitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An update, this effect is still in my iPad... Happens only after a reboot...... remedy is to Respring with SBSettings and its back to normal..... can someone explain the difference with Reboot and Respring......

Most reactions

Latest posts