What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RDP software questions

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have a RDP question and please pardon my english this is not my first language

I am looking for a rdp software for iPad and i need recommandations.

These are the software i am looking for

Mocha RDP 6.99
Itap 11.99
Desktop connect 11.99

Thé fonctions i need are

- connect to Windows xp-vista-7. Server 2003-2008, Mac os
- drag and drop enable
- CAN have a virtual mouse for right click
- The mini menu (the yellow one at top of the screen) you have when you use a rdp connexion on Windows to reduce or close thé connexion is available and dosent fusion is you have 2 or 3 connections at thé same Time

Thanks

OperatorX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too am interrested in an RDP client. However since the ipad can't multitask, I'm guessing you can't have mutiple connections at a time. Just a guess on my part. My ipad is still being built!

OP
R

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By mutilple RDP i mean

You RDP on PC #1 and from that PC you RDP to PC #2 the Yellow bar seems to freeze so i can't reduce PC#2 to work on #1 without login off

OP
R

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also is it possible to get a refund on apple store

Exemple I bought an app that doesn't satisfy me, can i return it? or i'm stuck with it

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not think you can get a refund easily. A friend of mine got one for a Nav app on his phone but it was a pricey one and he had to plead his case.

As far as RDP, I like WinAdmin for iPad and Jump.

Most reactions