What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radiotherapy treatment comparison photos

kestrel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am about to have a course of 10 days of radiotherapy for skin cancer.

What I would like to do is take a photo every day, annotate the photo with the date and then be able to view the treatment photos on one screen (my iPad3).

Can anyone recommend an App or way I can achieve this.

Many thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Perhaps a journal app like Day One - Journal. I don't use it, but it has had some nice reviews (not just in the App Store), and you'd be able to enter more information than just a photo and date.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Evernote would probably work too. It does need a paid account if you want all your notes available offline, though the free account can create new ones without a connection.

OP
K

kestrel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks twerppoet for two suggestions, not quite what I wanted, but will give Day One a go. I was hoping I could view all ten pix on one page so as to make treatment comparison easier to view.

OP
K

kestrel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Admiral, that almost does the trick except it seems to have a maximum of four pix, otherwise it's perfect.

Most reactions

Latest posts