What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quickoffice versus Docs to Go...Best app to sync my office PC with my ipad

luciferjames

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to have my ipad function best for me. I am new at this. So far I use dropbox and send all my files to goodreader and use goodreader to manage my casefiles. I am now trying to look for an app to sync all my wordprocessing from my pc to my ipad. I have quickoffice and doc2go. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on which is best. And I am not sure how to get my files from my pc to quickoffice on my ipad. Is there a download i do for quickoffice? Does it work with Windows 7? I have figured out how to get my files from my pc to docs to go. I was also wondering if there is a way for my files in docs2go to integrate into my goodreader case files. Same question with evernote. Can I get my evernote files to work with goodreader. Or if I am in a file in goodreader and want to take notes do i have to open evernote and do it there. What all does evernote have to offer....

Most reactions