What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions on Ipad

laurieb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really want a Ipad and going to buy soon. I know new one coming out, but I do not need a camera or anything whats new on it.

So I was thinking of buying a refurbished off Apple since they are lots of money and get one on there for a little less.

My question is does anybody know a forum that people sell them on at all?
I would not mind a good used also. I know Ebay and Craigslist but, but not sure who to trust now a days?

Thanks,laurie

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A refurbished unit, available only from Apple, carries the same warranty as a brand new iPad and is your ONLY way of being sure that your iPad will work as promised.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Should be a number coming onto the Market with the impending release of the next version.
Being solid state they are surprisingly tough gadgets and once wiped a secondhand one should work just fine.
Photos on the web today of one that was run over but still working despite the cracked screen......

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to many news reports on TV this AM

The iPad 2 is now in production. I should think that a brief wait would net you better resolution, lighter weight, the ability to video conference, and your choice of carriers AT&T or Verizon, to name just a few of the features mentioned. Why buy old technology when new is already being made?

Emodracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I read that the screen resolution was gonna be the same s the current one.
Like I said though, I may have misread that.
It would be a shame if that's the way it was gonna be, you'd think they would update the resolution in the new model.

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad 2 is now in production. I should think that a brief wait would net you better resolution, lighter weight, the ability to video conference, and your choice of carriers AT&T or Verizon, to name just a few of the features mentioned. Why buy old technology when new is already being made?

I can tell you why I didn't wait, just got mine a week ago. 1) I will NEVER video chat. I have it on my phone and laptop and have never used it. 2) I was only interested in the wi-fi version. I can tether to my phone if I ever need it when wifi isn't available. 3) There's always something new on the horizon when it comes to tech. Might as well buy when you want something instead of waiting for the latest and greatest.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g

Most reactions

Latest posts