What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question regarding Neoprene sleeve covers.

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
Will a neoprene sleeve cover fit over a smart case? Not a smart cover, mine has a form fitted plastic cover for the back of my iPad ( transparent screaming red, dead sexy)? I have an IPad6. Could the sleeve for a slightly larger iPad pro work? I just want something I can stash the cased pad into for travel purposes. Yeah, I`m an overprotective Momma bear. L

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It probably depends on the particular sleeve and how snugly it fits. I have a rubbery urethane back cover on my Pro 9.7, and use an STM bag like this one:

stm-jacket-ipad-1.jpg

I used to use a simple sleeve, but I wasn't comfortable without the security of a handle or strap. This thing is heavily padded as well.

OP
PrismStudios

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
Ooh, That’s neat! I like bag more, too. My case is in the photo on my Procreate thread, I won’t repost it here. It’s a rigid, thin, lightweight lil thing, with a Smart Cover over the screen. I’m going to look into this. L. (Edit...rigid, predictive spelling for the win,)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts