What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question pertaining to Numbers v1.5 and Forms

jdmartin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not being a great wordsmith, I'll try my best to explain my question, so that maybe someone can help.

When using Numbers 1.5 to create a form, I've noticed that the "labels" assigned to each field that is imported from the table seem to be fixed in length. In order to get all the text in the "label" on the form, I've had to come up with abbreviations for the column headings in the table.

Is there any way whatsoever to resize the "labels" on the form....Is there any way to customize the form.....better yet, can I create my own template and have Numbers use it as a form?

I have attached a screenshot from the Ipad, showing the form with the truncated text in the "labels"
numbers_form_sshot.jpg
I hope I've explained this well enough....

Jim

OP
J

jdmartin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you for the reply...I'm not giving up though. I'll just keep learning by experimenting !!

Most reactions