What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about ipad DJ mixing apps

CriticalGanja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, my names Jamie and i mix/produce electronic music as a hobby and i just picked up an ipad 2 to run virtual synths and mixing software so far its amazing for the 500$ i dropped on it i have well over 2000$ worth of "virtual" hardware and the aps were only about 100$ so far the main app im using is Djay for mixing and Korg ims-20. My mate told me he heard of a mixing app that will sync two ipads together and extend the app so you would have each track loaded on its own ipad, anyone know anything about this app? thanks in advance, cheers :)

Tourbillon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your working on Ableton there's OSC which enables you to do live editing of your tracks on ableton. As for producing directly from the ipad, i think it's quite basic because you can't really transfer samples or sound edits on to the ipad and into the app. The most there is out are various beatmakers like 808's :S

PingerUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, my names Jamie and i mix/produce electronic music as a hobby and i just picked up an ipad 2 to run virtual synths and mixing software so far its amazing for the 500$ i dropped on it i have well over 2000$ worth of "virtual" hardware and the aps were only about 100$ so far the main app im using is Djay for mixing and Korg ims-20. My mate told me he heard of a mixing app that will sync two ipads together and extend the app so you would have each track loaded on its own ipad, anyone know anything about this app? thanks in advance, cheers :)

Try soundtrends Meta.DJ

Most reactions

Latest posts