What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting my DVDs on my iPad2?

Danzio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi wanting to transfer some dvd's namely futurama series' 1,2,3,4,5 etc to my ipad but have no idea where to start. i have all the orginal dvds at home and a dvd reader/writer on my pc. Ultimately i would like to include the menus with the dvds for selecting episodes etc but its not essential. If anyone could help me with this issue id be greatly appreciative.

I also apologise if this thread has been started a million times, im on a super slow computer at work and the search option just wont load when i click search. fail!

Thanks again guys.

mocheesehead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out "Any DVD" and "Clone DVD2"...both from the same company! I've used them to convert much of my collection to iPad ready!

HTH,
Pat

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Danzio - welcome to the forum - :)

And yes, there are numerous threads and posts on this topic several currently 'active', so when possible please do some searching, you will likely find plenty of information and advice.

As an example, give this thread DVD CONVERSION a look - good luck!

OP
D

Danzio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, Thanks for the warm welcome.

Firstly, apologies for just increasing the amount of times this question has been asked, it won't happen again! as i'd mentioned before the computer im using sucks so i had no other option at the time.

But thank you for the responses, I'll get to work on sorting them out when i get home to my own computer and let you know of the results/outcomes and any problems i might come across. I'm sure you guys are willing to lend a hand should i need it! :)

Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts