What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulse News Reader

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure people can figure out the fact that I am repeating comments from the app store. Your gorgeous review is overshadowed by a bunch of people that say it's crap. I'm just pointing that out before someone buys it.

And you didn't answer my question - do you deny that it only supports up to 20 feeds? Pretty limiting for a paid app. There are free apps that do better. I don't have to use the app or pay for it to know that is a pretty silly thing to limit in an RSS feeder.

James Goddard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your gorgeous review is overshadowed by a bunch of people that say it's crap.

I didn't review it. I just said I didn't have any of the problems ou desribe.

And you didn't answer my question - do you deny that it only supports up to 20 feeds?.

I woudn't know. That's about 12 more feeds than I have tme to follow. I do know that I emailed the author on the one issue I did have and it was taken care of in about 36 hours. Maybe if you have time to read that men feeds you should contact the author and see if you can get more.

Of course if you'd rather just go trash apps without basis, well that's your deal. Just don't keep whining when you get called out.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I highly suggest putting me on ignore since apparently I just offend you for the simple fact that I exist.

I promise I have nothing against you and apologize if I have offended you in the past somehow. ;)

Last edited:

James Goddard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I highly suggest putting me on ignore since apparently I just offend you for the simple fact that I exist.

I promise I have nothing against you and apologize if I have offended you in the past somehow. ;)

Really, no problems dude. If I see the Epicurious app come up I'll be the first to post about the numerous crashes I've personally seen with it. I figure any app I don't use I can just ignore.

jacqth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't waste your money. The darn thing doesn't get refresh properly, new messages are being updated.

Strange, seems to work no problem for me. Possibly a problem with your Internet connection when it doesn't refresh?
nothing is wrong with my internet connection. I synced mine with Google reader, read items remain on the screen and new items aren't being refreshed in sync with my Google reader account.

OP
A

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have never had issues with Pulse. It works no problem for me, has never crashed or anything like that.

It's just... Awesome. Those who like it, be sure to leave good reviews in the app store so that its not just the negative ones!

Most reactions

Latest posts