What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protective case recommendations?

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that I have got my ipad 2 on order and I hope it will come before 1st July!, is what I do in terms of protecting it...case...bag...screen protector etc?

Now firstly I will defiantly need to get a protective bag for my ipad for when I am travelling about as I plan to take my ipad 2 with me when I go to Thailand in middle of July...nothing like a 12 hour flight and 3 hours waiting in the airport...fun! Plus to add to that I will probably be taking it to work with me for when I go up to london to take Ear Impression moulds for a big client for the company I work for.

So would I be better off with...

1) A Full covering case with screen protector

2) A full body and screen protectors (only one I have seen is the Zagg one but I got a Zagg Iphone 4 full body and I was not impressioned at all!)

With that in mind...any suggestions on cases and protectors? I was looking at the Anti glare Power support one...worth the £32?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Eddieboi said:
Now that I have got my ipad 2 on order and I hope it will come before 1st July!, is what I do in terms of protecting it...case...bag...screen protector etc?

Now firstly I will defiantly need to get a protective bag for my ipad for when I am travelling about as I plan to take my ipad 2 with me when I go to Thailand in middle of July...nothing like a 12 hour flight and 3 hours waiting in the airport...fun! Plus to add to that I will probably be taking it to work with me for when I go up to london to take Ear Impression moulds for a big client for the company I work for.

2) A full body and screen protectors (only one I have seen is the Zagg one but I got a Zagg Iphone 4 full body and I was not impressioned at all!)

With that in mind...any suggestions on cases and protectors? I was looking at the Anti glare Power support one...worth the £32?

I use a leather case for mine, has openings for the buttons and slots, also puts the ipad to sleep when closing the lid and reawakens the ipad when opening, if I remember correctly, I bought it off ebay. I don't use a screen protector.

I bleed in 6 colours

OP
E

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eddieboi said:

I use a leather case for mine, has openings for the buttons and slots, also puts the ipad to sleep when closing the lid and reawakens the ipad when opening, if I remember correctly, I bought it off ebay. I don't use a screen protector.

I bleed in 6 colours

Any chance of a link or name of the item? :)

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Sent you a pm with link, it is from amazon, £12.99 now, was £19.99 when i bought it :( grrr! Lol

I bleed in 6 colours

OP
E

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like I might be heading towards getting a switcheasy coverbuddy case (I had ordered a grey smart cover when I ordered the ipad 2) and I am lookin at getting a Moshi AG screen protector.

However I have one question...I am going to Thailand in middle of July...and during that time of month its hot...like stupidly hot. So would this effect my screen protector at all i.e make it peel off etc?

When I went to thailand in Dec for 3 weeks the heat pretty much made my iphone 4 screen protector go weird...there are now bubbles about lol (I think it was a fully body zagg one to thinking about it).

Most reactions

Latest posts