What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Professional App Guide for Learning Apps for children with Autism

Suttonspeech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all

I am a Speech Language Pathologist from Australia.

I have developed "The Learning App Guide to Autism and Education". You can find it at [Edited]

This is a website with over 600 comprehensive, professional app evaluations. I use a research bases rubric to provide an evaluation of each apps learning connection, level of child involvement (authenticity), adaptability, feedback provided, user friendliness and motivation.

There are app guides for behaviour, social skills, language, literacy, emotions and sensory calming.

I have had to ask people to pay an annual subscription - this has taken me two years to write and 1000's of hours of iT costs.

I hope it can help a lot of people and save a lot of time.

Thanks
Bronwyn Sutton

[Moderator edit: Removed link to developer web site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

InHisName

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried searching App Store for "The Learning App Guide to Autism and Education" but it found nothing.

Since you gave no app name, an with links removed, I can't find it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF, still lots room left in 64GB

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is not an app. It was a link to a web site where the OP aggregated a bunch of apps. It was more of a gathering site for various apps and reviews of said apps.

So, no, there is no AppStore app.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts