What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App to split the screen for two people sitting opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dual-browser/id380640600?mt=8

There is a free version as well.

Hello
Does anyone know of any app which can split the screen so that people can sit opposite each other and browse the web at the same time?

I have tried browser4two but it just crashes.

I work with children with autism and I would like to use this as a way of increasing conversation between two children.

Also, are there any apps which can also split the screen so that two versions of the same app can be played.

Many thanks

Bronwyn Sutton
Speech Language Pathologist
Brisbane Australia

Suttonspeech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Kenneth

I tried dual browser but the two pages are side by side. I have found several apps that split the screen side by side or top and bottom.

What I need is for the split to occur so that the two web pages are opposite each other so that each person site opposite and can see the same page.

Can anyone help?

Bronwyn Sutton

InHisName

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have autistic son and this seems interesting for future year. I did a search too and seems to be either hard to find or nonexistant. I did send feature request to duoBrowse at BluMediaLab.com. Maybe they'd surprise us by summer ?

Sent from my iPad using iPF, still lots room left in 64GB

OP
Kenneth D

Kenneth D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh so you want it head to head? That I'm not sure exists. Have you looked in setting in the other apps?

Hi Kenneth

I tried dual browser but the two pages are side by side. I have found several apps that split the screen side by side or top and bottom.

What I need is for the split to occur so that the two web pages are opposite each other so that each person site opposite and can see the same page.

Can anyone help?

Bronwyn Sutton

InHisName

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BluMediaLabs got back to me already. They thought oh doing this but, had some big issues to fix one was how to deal when both tap their browsers at same time ? They aren't planning another update for a while will be serious withe this suggestion if the solve the issues.

Sent from my iPad using iPF, still lots room left in 64GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions