What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with Airplay

DDawm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently I have been having trouble getting AirPlay to register on the new IPad.I often have to close and restart the iPad.it is not the iPad as I haven't yet sold my iPad2 and it has the same problem.Anyone have the same problem or any ideas?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What are you airplaying too? AppleTV? Are they both in your network?

OP
D

DDawm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I am using Apple TV and yes they are both on my network.It works fine once I make the connection but making the connection is the problem. It has only started doing this recently

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DDawm said:
Yes I am using Apple TV and yes they are both on my network.It works fine once I make the connection but making the connection is the problem. It has only started doing this recently

I have problems when my wifi signal is weak I am trying to send video. Video is demanding to send between devices.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
sounds like the wifi signal is to low or there is something going on with the wireless router.

When was the last time you unplugged the router let it sit for 30 seconds unplugged? See if that makes any differance.

OP
D

DDawm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your answers.It appears the problem was the wifi signal. I found the isource link very helpful and have switched off the Bluetooth and changed the position of the router in relation to the Apple tv. It appears to be working much better -thanks again for your help

Most reactions

Latest posts