What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Rush Player+

Falconyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,

I've downloaded Rush Player+ from Cydia now, straight after jailbreaking my new ipad 3. I also paid for the license key on the dev side, received it and (at least I think so) managed to enter it. Now I followed the instructions in this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/78964-movie-file-questions-jailbroken-ipad-2-a.html where mickey330 kindly explains how movies should be copied to the ipad via ifunbox. I did exactly as described and copied a few .mkv-s to var/mobile/Documents. When I open Rush Player+ and try to open a movie, it starts loading briefly and then sends me back to the springboard. What am I doing wrong here?

Thank you very much for any answers, it is really appreciated since the biggest reason I went for the jailbreak, besides some tweaks, was Rush Player + :(

E: Update, I copied them to that AirFair folder or w/e its name is and they are playing. I am not able to load subtitles though. Is it possible to load Cyrillic subtitles in Rush Player+?
E2: So I guess it is a matter of subtitles format. I guess .srt is not supported, does anyone know which formats are supported?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts