What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Email

ADubin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The several days I have receiving Emails on cfl.rr.com account and when I try to delete them, it kicks me out of my email. I have to go my Mac laptop to delete those particular Emails, and cancel out the cfl.rr.com Email from iPad 2 and set up again before I get rid of those particular Emails. Why is this happening and how prevent from happening in the future? ADubin

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum - :)

Sounds like your are receiving this from a Road Runner account, and the FL in the beginning of the address may indicating a Florida location, which you list as your locale.

Your might want to provide some more information as to the ISP you are using (i.e. a Road Runner account) and 'how' you have setup your email on the iPad - just a beginning suggestion - good luck in solving this issue!

OP
A

ADubin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having Problems Of Posting More Info about my Email Problems

I'm trying to provide info the above person requested but I keep getting message that I'm not a 3 I can't post more info about my iPad 2 Email problem. It said I can't post email addresses. I modified them to take out all the periods but it still didn't allow me to post them. What must I do to post this info so I can get help? ADubin

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
ADubin said:
I'm trying to provide info the above person requested but I keep getting message that I'm not a 3 I can't post more info about my iPad 2 Email problem. It said I can't post email addresses. I modified them to take out all the periods but it still didn't allow me to post them. What must I do to post this info so I can get help? ADubin

Post one more time. On your fourth post you will be able to post links. It is an anti-spam feature of the site.

OP
A

ADubin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still Have Same problem where I can't Post

See below note I getting I'm getting:

To be able to post e-mail addresses your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 2 posts.

Please remove e-mail addresses from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

ADubin

GlenL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ADubin said:
See below note I getting I'm getting:

To be able to post e-mail addresses your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 2 posts.

Please remove e-mail addresses from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

ADubin

Post more posts!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You now have three posts. You should be able to post links, email addresses, etc. Though I'm not sure why you want to post an email address. That will not help solve your problem. What is needed is your email provider, and possibly their web address along with your other settings (minus the personal email address).

I don't recommend you posting your personal email to the forum.

OP
A

ADubin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
More Info For My Problem

I'm currently using Road Runner as my ISP
Below is how I have my iPad2 set-up

Pop Account Information
Name - Cfl.rr.com
Address - XXXXXXXXXXX
Description - cfl.rr.com

Incoming Mail Server
Host Name pop-server.cfl.rr.com
Username XXXXXXXX
Password XXXXXXXXXXXX

Outgoing mail Server
SMTP mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com >
> Primary Server
mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com On
Server On
Outgoing Mail Server
Host Name mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
User Name XXXXXXXXXXX
Password - XXXXXXXXX
Use SSL OFF
Authentication - ✓

Other SMTP Servers
> smtp.gamil.com Off
> smtp.cfl.rr.com Off
> mobile.smtp.roadrunner.com Off
> mobile.smtp.roadrunner.com Off
> Server Port 587

Advanced
Delete Messages
Remove After one week
Incoming Settings
Use SSL OFF
Authentication Password - ✓
Delete from server Never
Server Port 110

I hope this helps identify the problem I currently having with my iPad 2 Email. If somebody needs more info, please let me know. ADubin

OP
A

ADubin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still Need Help

Is there anybody in this forum that can help me solve my problem? I would greatly appreciate their help, ADubin

Most reactions

Latest posts