What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem With iPad 2 Not Deleting Emails From My Servers

ADubin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 2 Email accounts. One with Bright House Road Runner and the other being hosted by Godaddy. I saw some of the threads that said when you set-up the "Advance Tab" by 'Delete from server" and I set it "When removed from Inbox, but it doesn't do it. When I go to my MAC Book Pro, they are still there. On the other, hand when I delete them from, MAC Book Pro, they are gone, and I don't see them on my iPad 2. What do I have to do to resolve my problem? ADubin

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ADubin said:
I have 2 Email accounts. One with Bright House Road Runner and the other being hosted by Godaddy. I saw some of the threads that said when you set-up the "Advance Tab" by 'Delete from server" and I set it "When removed from Inbox, but it doesn't do it. When I go to my MAC Book Pro, they are still there. On the other, hand when I delete them from, MAC Book Pro, they are gone, and I don't see them on my iPad 2. What do I have to do to resolve my problem? ADubin

Check your fetch schedules on both devices. You are seeing emails fetched prior to viewing/deletion on the other device I suspect. If you refresh the mailbox on the iPad do deleted emails vanish?

OP
A

ADubin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Midranger4, Your suggestion seem to be working. Thank you very much for your advise. ADubin

Check your fetch schedules on both devices. You are seeing emails fetched prior to viewing/deletion on the other device I suspect. If you refresh the mailbox on the iPad do deleted emails vanish?

Most reactions