What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem setting up Apple Pay and loading app.

graywoulf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
** Problem solved !

Another issue with my new Mini 4. I tried setting up the Apple Pay on my iPad and all went well until I get a message that my debit card is not supported by my bank. I checked the list of approved banks and mine is actually listed but the setup says it is a no go. Is there any work around on this?

Also, I was trying to install a free app but when I am prompted to enter my password, the screen freezes at the point.where I tap "Sign In". Could this be due to the Apple Pay issue?

Thanks for any help with this.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you contacted your bank to let them know? They may have some advice as to how to proceed.

OP
graywoulf

graywoulf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you contacted your bank to let them know? They may have some advice as to how to proceed.
Thanks for the suggestion. I managed to get it working. Don't ask me how I did it though.:confused: I did not realize that it would pick up my PayPal account though. I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

Most reactions

Latest posts