What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the bit about this forum being not associated with Apple is a good thing to have and should be replaced in the about us section, if possible.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are still trying to figure out the reload problem some people are having.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have another problem, with this site only. It doesn't appear in iPhoneForums or Apple Watch Forums:
When I load a picture, because I intend to post it, and then notice it's the wrong one, I can't delete it. I get the following error:
image.png

This is happening since quite a while ago, before this forum's appearance was changed.
If I try to delete it, though, the image stays as thumbnail, and is still visible.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have another problem, with this site only. It doesn't appear in iPhoneForums or Apple Watch Forums:
When I load a picture, because I intend to post it, and then notice it's the wrong one, I can't delete it. I get the following error:
View attachment 68821
This is happening since quite a while ago, before this forum's appearance was changed.
If I try to delete it, though, the image stays as thumbnail, and is still visible.

Am I the only one experiencing this?
No, it's been happening to me as well, whenever I try to edit the photos in my posts.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it's exactly the same for me. They had to have changed something in the forum programming to prevent deleting photos from a post.

SwanseaMick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May I suggest it may be Safari at fault, and not necessarily your website!
I have the same 'problem - page being reloaded' from other sites, not just yours. Saying that, the common factor is that these sites also tend to be forums too, but saying that, it could be down to me, as these are the sites I most frequently visit.
May I also voice my opinion that the date replies are posted be shown at top of post, rather than bottom? It is then far easier to spot when trawling through posts. Personally, I find myselef looking at date people joined in error for date reply posted. Most forums put it at the top for a reason, so why change what isn't broke?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that the page reloading problem is a bug in Safari that's been there for well over a year. This makes some sites, such as this forum, frequently reload the page.

Most reactions

Latest posts