What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem:-no wifi so there is any other way to use internet on apple ipad2

rahib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
problem:-no wifi .
so there is any other way to use internet on apple ipad2..bcoz m not having wifi..but i do have laptop and cell phone and both are having internet..
so plz tell me how can i use internet on my apple ipad2 without wifi...
and ya already told u i m having apple ipad2 so plz dont tell me to buy wifi+3g my apple ipad is only having wifi no 3g....and i m not going to buy a new one....

thanku so much in advance......

Wilkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How are you connecting to the Internet with your laptop and phone? You will need a wifi hotspot to connect the iPad, this could be through your phone depending what os it is running or you may need a wifi router for your home broadband.

tazcoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe his laptop is connect with Lan cable and his m.phone already supported by service provider... Buy a wireless router.. Spread ur internet all over ur house..

Jlovesa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have a 3G smart phone you connect to your iPad using personal hotspots which uses the mobile phone as a modem and connects the iPad tithe Internet

MelHill9794

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the ipad 2 with wifi and I can pair my iPad with my iPhone via Bluetooth and use my phones data plan.... Just an FYI this will drain your phone battery very fast so if possible make sure your phone is plugged in when doing this. I know it can be done with the iPhone not sure about other phones.....

fairline

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think there's a bit of misunderstanding of the posters message. He does not have WiFi and wants to know if/how he can use the IPad by utilising his phone internet connection etc which does not use WiFi either.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fairline said:
I think there's a bit of misunderstanding of the posters message. He does not have WiFi and wants to know if/how he can use the IPad by utilising his phone internet connection etc which does not use WiFi either.

Yes, some of the suggestions are valid. If the poster's phone is an iPhone, they can tether via Bluetooth to share it's cellular data connection. Some of the other posts re setting up an ad hoc wifi from their laptop may work if the laptop is one of those with a built in 3G sim. This implied but not stated by the poster.

Most reactions

Latest posts