What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem deleting photos..!!

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone...

I need to delete some photos that I have put from iTunes through my PC but I am not able to delete them....
When I try to delete it I don't find the delete button itself...
I find the delete button on the photos which I have downloaded from this device...
BTW I don't have access to my PC now.....

Please help...

Sent from my iPad 1 32GB using iPF

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you put pictures on the iPad using iTunes, you can ONLY remove them from the iPad with iTunes. There is no way around it. Sorry.

Marilyn

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone...

I need to delete some photos that I have put from iTunes through my PC but I am not able to delete them....
When I try to delete it I don't find the delete button itself...
I find the delete button on the photos which I have downloaded from this device...
BTW I don't have access to my PC now.....

Please help...

As Marilyn above said you will have to do it through iTunes. But you will have to get onto your PC when you have access. Use your USB sync cable, open up iTunes on your PC, select your iPad as a device, select "Photos" and check "Sync Photos From... box. From the "Choose Folder" you can then choose which picture/folder you want to re-sync onto your iPad, by clicking "Apply"
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Black_Soul33

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to delete all the photos @ once without the use of my PC...?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Black_Soul33 said:
Is there any way to delete all the photos @ once without the use of my PC...?

Sorry, if the photos were originally added to your iPad from your PC, they can't be removed without going through. iTunes and using the procedure Marilyn described.

Most reactions

Latest posts