What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Photo Organizer

Edwardp33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an app that will let me flip through and delete photos, and synch the results to my pc? For instance. I just returned from a trip and have 700 photos. I synched the photos from my pc to my ipad and I would like to simply like to be able to delete the bad ones and keep the good ones. I would then like update the folder on the pc with my changes. Any suggestions?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to do this on the pc. When you have removed the unwanted pictures on the pc, a sync with the iPad will remove them there too. That's the only way with Photos.

There are a number of apps that will replace Photos if you like. They will have the features you need such as folders, renaming etc. Look for something like PhotoSort for iPad.

PhotoDog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, Photo Shack Pro can do this, and without having to duplicate your existing photos on your iPad. Just create the libraries and albums you want in Photo Shack Pro and import your photos accordingly. Then arrange them, move, delete, etc. When you're done, you can export your entire library or selected albums to your PC using iTunes. Works great!

Most reactions