What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem any help would be great!

Overstreet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a 1st gen ipad mini wifi
a1432
md528ll/a*

bought it really cheap since it had a broken digitizer no big deal now previous owner said he had already had the lcd and digitizer replaced by "someone else"

the problem its having is with everything connected the ipad lights up and randomly shows the apple logo and then goes black and then repeat.

I can not reset or hard reset or restore to the computer wont recognize it.

I unplugged the lcd and digitizer and the computer will recognize "rene's ipad" previous owner.... and it is asking for me to verify on ipad to trust computer but i cant with out the display it also makes noise when asking.

I see on ebay that they sell the solder connectors for the lcd and digitizer for the logic board or should i try and get a new lcd and digitizer? or try to find a whole logic board im stressed and want to fix it.

Most reactions

Latest posts