What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

printing issues

bosslady74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just purchased a wireless printer.However,my documents are printing small from my Ipad.Is there any way to change my font size from the ipad? Thanks!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Bosslady - welcome to the forum! :)

You first might want to provide more information on your printer (brand/model), computer, Wi-Fi network, and also the program(s) you are using on the iPad to send files to the printer - would be of help - good luck!

OP
bosslady74

bosslady74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yikes! That sounds like alot to do! I guess I will figure it out.I'm not that computer savy...still finding my way around this awesome technology! Thanks! I may need you so stay nearby! :)

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yikes! That sounds like alot to do! I guess I will figure it out.I'm not that computer savy...still finding my way around this awesome technology! Thanks! I may need you so stay nearby! :)

I think it should be set to the font size in what ever program you are using to make your documents.

OP
bosslady74

bosslady74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
right now I am just trying to print emails.Nothing special,the print is super small.I did try to change my font size to Large,however its still small.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Changing the font size for Mail in Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars has no affect on the print output. I know of no setting that will affect this. You're only option would be to copy and paste the email into an editor that will allow you to adjust font size and print.

I can do this with Pages, but it will only copy&paste the text. All HTML graphics and tags are lost.

I can also forward to my Evernote app using it's email address. While I can't adjust the fonts there, Evernote has larger fonts to begin with so printing is a bit larger. HTML is preserved using this method.

There are probably other apps and workarounds, but that was the extent of my experimenting.

Most reactions

Latest posts