What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a good app for printing photos.

tracyparent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need a good app for printing photos. Something that allows me to print from my wireless printer and allows me to choose picture sizes ie: wallet size, 5x7, 8x10 etc,etc. anybody know of any good apps for this?

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An app I use to do a lot of my printing is HP eprint home and biz. If you type HP into the app store it's the first app to come up. Its a universal app and allows you to select and edit a number of things and then print them. Only downside is that it may not work with non-HP printers but I can't tell you whether this is the case as my printer is HP.

Sent via iPF from my iPad2 iOS 5.1.

OP
T

tracyparent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks-tried that one,only works with hp printers. My printer is a brother for which I have the ipad app but it has very limited picture printing. But thank you for the reply and input

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that :/. I've done a bit of a search on the Internet and it seems most printing apps on the iPad have limited functionality unless you're willing to pay something for them. And unfortunately there's then the downside that it may not work with your printer. Sorry I've been so little help.

Sent via iPF from my iPad2 iOS 5.1.

markjan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sudobility’s iPhone printing app requires you to install a listener application on a Mac or PC on the same Wi-Fi network. Once installed, this app is fairly easy to use but limited; you can only print existing photos from iPhone albums and you can’t change any quality options. The photos won’t print automatically either; you must manually print from the Air Photo server once the photo has been transferred. It’s useful to some degree but much harder to use than necessary. A free trial version of the app is limited to printing one photo per day.

Most reactions