What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing gmails

Grla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad with latest update and can print anything to my Canon air printer with the exceptions of gmails. When I try to do so, I get a message to register my printer i
In the cloud by "follow these instructions" which takes me to a Canon page trying to sell me an air printer. Help please.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Assuming we are talking about the Gmail app;

It looks like the Gmail app only offers the Google Cloud Print option. I can't help with this, since I've never used the service and have only a vague idea of how to set it up.

However, I noticed that Gmail offeres the option of printing the email to Google Drive as a PDF. If you do this, then go to the Google Drive app to print, you will be offered the choice of printing via AirPrint or Google Cloud Print. It's a two step operation, and I didn't much like the formating when I tried it, but it did work.

OP
G

Grla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you . I am new to this forum and not too certain whether you got my first "thanks". If not, what I said was that printing from the Mail app works wonderfully and that I had been trying to find out how to do this for over 6 months, so my thanks are pretty limitless. Thank you again.....and again!

Most reactions

Latest posts