What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printers

lynz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have had my printer for a week and have literally printed 5 small photies I went to print something and it's really discoloured and writing is faded can't have ran out of ink already can I?

RandyM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe not run out but if your printer has been on the shelf in the store a while they may have dried out. Try doing a print head cleaning if its an inkjet and see if its just a clogged printhead if still no color you may need to buy new inks. If you have a color laser I can't help you never used one.

OP
lynz

lynz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok how do I do that??

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok how do I do that??

It depends on your printer. You'll have to read the manual. There is usually a button combination that will force a head cleaning. Or look in the App Store to see if your manufacturer has an app for the printer. Sometimes those include extra settings/maintenance options.

Most reactions

Latest posts