What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prequel to Ipad Ownership

Cis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi My name is Cis I had five brothers - so I definitely am a sister!! I waited all day yesterday waiting for my delivery from Apple only to be told I was not home ( news to me!!) So I am beside myself waiting for my birthday present!! I am trying to do all things Ipad until it arrives... I am not too anxious am I !!!
I live on a lake in Florida. Yes there are gators no we do not swim in it! That is why swimming pools were invented...duh
I am married and I have one son who lives in SC I still have not forgiven him for moving.
My brothers liver in New England from NY(close enuff) NH and most in Massachusetts ( yeah I CAN spell it)
Thank you for making me feel so welcome... still not here yet!!

Thank you for making me feel so welcome

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Cis and welcome to the forums. You'er bound to love the portability of your new present, the gift that keeps on giving.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hellos cis!

I hope you have your ipad by this time ;)

Most reactions