What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepared for Shipment Finally

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All you folks noticing the prepared for shipment change, are you seeing your cards charged as well?

latinnftl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prepared for shipment here as well! Ordered mine Mar 12 at 12:42 PM Here we go!

tigerbait1953

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 64GB 3G changed this minute to prepared for shipment. Ordered April 1st. My son just got very happy. My 32GB Wi Fi is going to him.

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 64Gb 3G changed to prepared for shipment but my wife's 32Gb 3G still shows not yet shipped. 64Gb ordered on Mar 12 1:08PM PDT and the 32Gb 3G ordered on Apr. 18 at 8:35AM PDT. I am jumping with joy but wife is pouting.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YES! Prepared for shipment....sometime between now and when I was last able to check about 5:30pm EDT.

jmkiska

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My order status changed to "Prepared For Shipment" this evening but my card still has not been charged. (64GB-3G)

torero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All you folks noticing the prepared for shipment change, are you seeing your cards charged as well?

Status changed to Prepared for Shipment but still no charge on the credit card --- in fact, one of my pending charges from Apple has dropped off the credit limit.

iKimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prepared for shipment was updated earlier this evening. 64GB 3G ordered April 18th at 7:46pm. :D

I have a case on order and that will not be available unitil May 10th or later so that shows in Not Yet Shipped.

I also ordered a wireless keyboard and that already shipped via Fedex. :)

This really has been the absolute longest week! :p

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered 3-12-10 at 6:58 am and status has changed to "prepared for shipment". Hold still on the credit card but the charge has not gone though yet. Now all of my accessories will finally have an iPad to go with! Hooray!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't see the charge for my camera kit on my credit card until today. And I got it on Friday. Not a reliable gauge IMO.

Most reactions

Latest posts