What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prefer some iPhone games on iPad

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
I'm straight out of the arcade era. That's where I grew up and first fell in love with computer graphics. Because of this, I find some games, like typical arcade style games - racing, platform action etc etc, look better to me on my iPad as iPhone games blown up x2.
I just find the game play smoother and graphics have that retro 'edge' to them when playing iPhone games on the iPad.
Obviously the majority of apps and games don't suit this, but playing things like Sonic, sandwiches, cromag, flight syms etc look and feel better.

I suspect most will dissagree as many have already claimed their disgusted at having to blow some iPhone apps up by two, but I find it satisfying in certain circumstances.

Anyone else find this? Or is it just me?

ranganshell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would suggest the best and most popular iphone games are angrybirds, doodlejump, zen bound, rolando 2, sword of fargoal, toki tori, the Incident, dead space and infinity blade. I love to play these iPhone games. These games are best and entertaining too.

Most reactions

Latest posts