What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PowerPoint & Keynote

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi cheer , I have already mightymeeting it work fine . Except when I travel oversea when I don,t have wifi I am not able to view the ppt.

I found box.net just now , found it work the same mighty meeting and can allow user to save the ppt file at iPad , so with wifi and 3 G still able to view the ppt file. Most impt is it free.

Any one know it there any know any app same as mightymeeting and allow me edit my excel file ? As I need to enter data into excel .

Paul

Zuhanden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
View Powerpoint Presentations on iPad with Picture Link

For great PowerPoint presentations on the iPad also try the iPad app called Picture Link.

Picture Link enables you to link images on your iPad. Use it to hold interactive non-linear presentations on your iPad, no matter what presentation program you are used to. Develop iPad application prototypes without any programming skills or simply develop picture stories that have a tap-enabled navigation.

rspr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
video in keynote

can anyone help me with the following:
we're trying to get video working in the keynote presenter.
the preview plays, but when we import in keynote it doesn't anymore.
we get the bar that says compressing file, so till there everything is ok.
once the video is on the page, it won't play anymore.
please advise?
is it a H264 problem? keynote problem?

YARG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.yarg.com
Hi guys,

I'm coming into this late and this is a shameless plug but I hope you all find it interesting at the same time. Please feel free to complain if you don't agree.

We have converted a number of PowerPoint Presentations into actual iPad Apps that you can then upload onto the AppStore. The end result is native objective C (the programming language of the iPhone) so the results are excellent. We even handle animation .. the holy grail of conversions (and no we don't turn it into video it's actual animation). Slide to slide is converted into a Page turn. We've done 3 presentations so it's all new but very exciting. Sadly it's not all automatic lol but we're pretty quick at turning them around. Also as we've only done 3 there may be some animation that we have yet to code for so we're keen to try out a few more conversions.

tamys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all...I'm brazilian so I'm sorry my English is not so good but I try...
I have a keynote file on my macbook pro and I want to transfer it for my Ipad (I don't have the license for keynote to my Ipad, I didn't buy).
On my Ipad I have the powerpoint and I would like to know how can I do that (to convert the keynote in powerpoint)?
Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts