What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad Keynote Presentations

jweakley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to use my iPad to make a presentation with keynote. I was able to connect and show the presentation at the office, but the projection system in the classroom doesn't want to recognize Keynote. It does recognize another application, iThoughtHD. Are there any special settings I need to adjust to get Keynote to play?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jweakley said:
I am trying to use my iPad to make a presentation with keynote. I was able to connect and show the presentation at the office, but the projection system in the classroom doesn't want to recognize Keynote. It does recognize another application, iThoughtHD. Are there any special settings I need to adjust to get Keynote to play?

Give it some time to detect it. My Keynote takes about a minute for it to detect a monitor. You will know when the play button, the one used to start the presentation, changes to a box with the play button inside.

OP
J

jweakley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grayshark,

Thank you. I was able to get it running and made the presentation after all. One mistake I may have made on the first try was turning on the iPad and accessing the app before I connected it to the cable. I may never use Power Point again.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jweakley said:
Grayshark,

Thank you. I was able to get it running and made the presentation after all. One mistake I may have made on the first try was turning on the iPad and accessing the app before I connected it to the cable. I may never use Power Point again.

Your welcome! You can open the app first, you just still have to give it time to detect.

Most reactions

Latest posts