What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posting photos to facebook what app?

Roooost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

What the best app to use for posting pics to facebook? The web site is good for general face booking and IM+ has you covered for chat but what about posting pics? Don't like using the iPhone app.

Cheers

Marcel

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sad but true.

You do get an e-mail address that will work for uploading pics tho.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Full force converts the iPhone Facebook into iPad mode no problem. You have to be jail broken though.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like I said, Full Force makes it an iPad app more or less.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I upload them straight from my phone using the email address facebook gives you - if its a photo taken from my cell phone. If its a photo taken from my camera, I have to load them to a desktop/laptop before sending to the ipad anyway, so I just upload to FB while I'm there.

If you use photobucket, you can upload using their app and then share to facebook from photobucket. That wont put them in your FB albums though.

Most reactions

Latest posts