What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[POLL] What model of iPad 3 will you get?

iPad 3 - What model are you getting?

• iPad 16gb Wi-FI

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • iPad 32gb Wi-FI

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • iPad 64gb Wi-FI

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • iPad 16gb 4G/LTE

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • iPad 32gb 4G/LTE

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • iPad 64gb 4G/LTE

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I told myself "Stay with the even numbers" But my ipad 2 has only 2gig left, I need/want more room. So I told the wife, I'll give you the ipad2 and get you the iTV thing and she smiled at me. Which means o.k. in our marrage language. So 64 LTE for me! man I wish more of the rumors would have came true. But this is it for sure. Now I'll be telling myself "Stay Odd"
So now come the case search. The fun never ends.

ChrisP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't used up all the space on my WiFi 32 Ipad2...but with the drastic increase in screen resolution I can see apps, photos, etc taking significantly more space on the new iPad...I also didn't like havign to tether to my iPhone all the time for data (not to mention the reduced speed) so I figured 'what the heck' and placed my order for a 64G LTE.....Black this time instead of white...

Looking at my Cyber Acoustics case the new iPad *might* fit....will have to wait and see...if not...more shopping!

lowlife

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I guess i'm in the minority. I'm only 1 of 2 people who ordered the 16GB 4G LTE version. I've never used more than 16GB on my iPad 2. I'm not a music listener and usually only have 1 or 2 movies on file.

I am with you. I ordered two 16gb LTE iPads. I own both generations 64gb 3G, one for the wife and one for me. We have never used more than 4gb. I am one of those old school computer guys that feel like more items on the harddrive slows the computer down, (this was the case in the early 90's) I realize this is no longer the case. Just can not change old habits. When I am done with an app or if I do not use an app within a month, I delete and re install if needed.

We stream everything.

LCW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm on the fence... i have 2 in my apple store cart.... 64GB WiFi and 64GB 4G.... having hard time justifying the 4G version... I have a 32 GB wifi now, and never found i was missing the 3G... espcially since I can tether with my iphone... so I think i'll end up with the 64GB wifi, and save 130... plus unsure if at&t or verizon LTE will be best in the long run in my area... right now, no LTE from either...

Most reactions