What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Polar bluetooth heart rate monitor hrm apps

Kingshootr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an iPad app (or iPhone app that works on iPad) that can utilize the Polar Bluetooth chest strap? My Droid X works just fine (gasp) with several apps when I'm mobile, but setting the ipad on a stand during a circuit/free weight session would be cool, or when riding my stationary. Maybe I'm searching wrong, but I can't find one, and the links on Polar's website lead to iPhone or flash-necc. apps.

Thanks

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I can't be any help, but I never heard of a "Polar Bluetooth chest strap device". I am amazed by what technology can do. Every time I come to this forum, I learn something new. Good luck with your search. There are a lot of smart members here that may be able to help you.

OP
K

Kingshootr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's great, I mount my Droid X on my handlebars and one app tracks heart rate while gps logs my route while listening to my tunes (using the speakers, not earbuds). There are windows, android, and iPhone apps, just not iPad. Yet.

OP
K

Kingshootr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Give this a bump, just in case anybody has found anything yet. I haven't.

Most reactions