What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

plumbing

seaw14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hay i own a plumbing company and am looking for an app to help run the company. ive got 5 ipads one for each of my workers and am trying to mix a calender, notes, to do, projects and forms into one app and was just wondering if any one knows one that might work for me. got ipads 2 and 3s.
thanks sean

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For forms , assuming they are PDF and already designed use PDFExpert for filling in and signing.
Also has notes annotations and can capture photos.

If you need to create forms and also sign try FormConnect

Reminders with to do type tasks, and checklist / projects, that synch to other iPads
Try 2Do

Notes : this is a serious entity to choose as there are so many apps , and depending what type of note you want to keep depends on the note taking app, text only use iPad notes,

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also suggest looking at workflow before buying apps especially with Dropbox integration.

petermillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there. Agree with Bosvaark re. taking a close look at your workflow before putting anything in hand. I'm a carpenter and use iPad for all my work-related notes, calendar, sketches, tasks, job costing, estimating and invoicing; I think you'll struggle to get everything you're looking for in one app tbh - I'm a one-mand band and I use a variety of apps to handle my needs.

FWIW, Informand HD is good for Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and notes. I use Notes Plus for any notes that also require simple sketches or plans, and Simplenote for basic text notes. MagicPlan for room layouts, Quick Sale for job costing, estimating and invoicing.

You can use also GoodReader for annotating PDFs, though other specific form-filling apps are available.

HTH, Pete - and let us know how you get on!

skitterintx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take a look at ACOWIN Service Software. It is the only program just for HVAC & Plumbing Service Companies. Just Google search for ACOWIN and once on their site click on quick tours and there is a link for a demo on their iPad app

VR41541

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Corrigo. My job uses this service. Has a start and stop time of job, uses google maps to find location, allows for notes and many more.

Most reactions