What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for app for notes and todo's

sluggo337

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my ipad2 today and am ready to load it up with apps. The main reason I got it is to help me organize notes and todo lists. I'd like to be able to create individual projects or catagories and within each keep seperate notes from meetings (typed) and todo lists with due dates and alarms. I'd like to review/search the notes and todos within each project. And I'd like to look at all notes and todos at the same time across all projects. I'd also like to keep a calendar with meetings/appointments.

I've seen several that seem to fit the bill (Awesome Note, Daily Notes, others). Which one includes all of these features? What are the disadvantages of each?

sluggo337

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Toodledo will do all that, and it syncs online so that you can get to them from any computer. I don't care much for the web interface, but the iPad one works pretty well.

Most reactions

Latest posts