What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pls help having issues with blank apps

rattrap1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
The other day i had a game freeze on me so i deleted it. Now i go to my music, books or app store and they open but nothings there. In books the shelves are there but nothing else. In apps store its just a blank screen and in the music the buttons are there but all is blank.
Please help me i have opened up other apps and stuff and they are fine so im confused.
Thanks

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try standard memory cleanup and restart described below:

Close all background apps. Double tap home button. Active task bar appears tap and hold any icon until it wobbles and displays a red minus sign then tap the red minus sign on all active background apps. This does not delete programs, it removes them from memory.

Once active task bar is empty tap home button to return to home screen. Once on home screen press and hold the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide to power off. Once powered down power back up and see if problem has stopped. A power cycle alone does not remove background apps which would explain your recurring unprompted restarts.

Most reactions