What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
446
Reaction score
15
Location
Chicago
Hello,

I'm having a bit of an issue with the forum on my iPad and I was wondering if I could get some help. Notice the attachment. I keep getting this message, and when I go to my subscriptions, I find out that no additional posts were made to the thread that I have subscribed to. Has anyone else been experiencing this? What can be done to correct the situation?

Thanks for your time.
 
OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
446
Reaction score
15
Location
Chicago
Knightoftheapp said:
Hello,

I'm having a bit of an issue with the forum on my iPad and I was wondering if I could get some help. Notice the attachment. I keep getting this message, and when I go to my subscriptions, I find out that no additional posts were made to the thread that I have subscribed to. Has anyone else been experiencing this? What can be done to correct the situation?

Thanks for your time.


Here is the attachment I talked about.
 

Attachments

  • image-2063196891.jpg
    image-2063196891.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 255

therealriley

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
548
Reaction score
21
I'm not too sure. You can turn it off in settings>notifications if it becomes a big issue.
 

drb_52

iPF Novice
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
184
Reaction score
5
Haven't seen that before.
 
Last edited:

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
163
Location
Brisbane, Australia
drb_52 said:
It looks like you started that thread, or at lest posted to it. When you post to a thread, you are automatically subscribed to it. Every time somebody posts to the thread, you get notified. You may also have it set to recieve emails when a new post is made to the thread.

If you don't want to be notified, you can unsubscribe to the thread.

No, the OP is talking about a notification issue where notifications are popping up, but there are no new posts under subscriptions. It's like the notifications are very delayed or repeated from an earlier time.
 
OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
446
Reaction score
15
Location
Chicago
dhewson777 said:
No, the OP is talking about a notification issue where notifications are popping up, but there are no new posts under subscriptions. It's like the notifications are very delayed or repeated from an earlier time.


dhewson777 is right. I know how notifications on the forum are supposed to work. But this is something else. It seems to be getting worse. Does anyone know how to contact tech support?
 

veraderock

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
39
Yes, we've been experiencing a problem with the notifications for the past few days. I've opened a support request to get the issue fixed asap, and the support company is looking into it. I'll respond to this thread once I get a better response from them.
Sorry for this inconvenience, we'll try to get it corrected asap!
 
OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
446
Reaction score
15
Location
Chicago
veraderock said:
Yes, we've been experiencing a problem with the notifications for the past few days. I've opened a support request to get the issue fixed asap, and the support company is looking into it. I'll respond to this thread once I get a better response from them.
Sorry for this inconvenience, we'll try to get it corrected asap!



Thanks for getting back to me and doing your best to resolve this issue.
 
Top