What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having a bit of an issue with the forum on my iPad and I was wondering if I could get some help. Notice the attachment. I keep getting this message, and when I go to my subscriptions, I find out that no additional posts were made to the thread that I have subscribed to. Has anyone else been experiencing this? What can be done to correct the situation?

Thanks for your time.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Knightoftheapp said:
Hello,

I'm having a bit of an issue with the forum on my iPad and I was wondering if I could get some help. Notice the attachment. I keep getting this message, and when I go to my subscriptions, I find out that no additional posts were made to the thread that I have subscribed to. Has anyone else been experiencing this? What can be done to correct the situation?

Thanks for your time.

Here is the attachment I talked about.

Attachments

• image-2063196891.jpg
    image-2063196891.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 282

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not too sure. You can turn it off in settings>notifications if it becomes a big issue.

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haven't seen that before.

Last edited:

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
drb_52 said:
It looks like you started that thread, or at lest posted to it. When you post to a thread, you are automatically subscribed to it. Every time somebody posts to the thread, you get notified. You may also have it set to recieve emails when a new post is made to the thread.

If you don't want to be notified, you can unsubscribe to the thread.

No, the OP is talking about a notification issue where notifications are popping up, but there are no new posts under subscriptions. It's like the notifications are very delayed or repeated from an earlier time.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
No, the OP is talking about a notification issue where notifications are popping up, but there are no new posts under subscriptions. It's like the notifications are very delayed or repeated from an earlier time.

dhewson777 is right. I know how notifications on the forum are supposed to work. But this is something else. It seems to be getting worse. Does anyone know how to contact tech support?

veraderock

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, we've been experiencing a problem with the notifications for the past few days. I've opened a support request to get the issue fixed asap, and the support company is looking into it. I'll respond to this thread once I get a better response from them.
Sorry for this inconvenience, we'll try to get it corrected asap!

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
veraderock said:
Yes, we've been experiencing a problem with the notifications for the past few days. I've opened a support request to get the issue fixed asap, and the support company is looking into it. I'll respond to this thread once I get a better response from them.
Sorry for this inconvenience, we'll try to get it corrected asap!

Thanks for getting back to me and doing your best to resolve this issue.

Most reactions

Latest posts