What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play netflix from ipad on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjfeind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I get HDMI adapter for my iPad mini, can I play the Netflix on tv that has HDMI input?

Junior

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
macaddictionblog.wordpress.com
While I haven't done this yet on my iPad mini, I did do it with my iPad 2 and the answer is yes.

I use airplay and Apple TV for that now though, so I can't confirm the iPad mini does it, but me thinks it does.

OP
C

cjfeind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While I haven't done this yet on my iPad mini, I did do it with my iPad 2 and the answer is yes.

I use airplay and Apple TV for that now though, so I can't confirm the iPad mini does it, but me thinks it does.

Thanks for your help. I have read about Apple TV but this is only needed once in a while and I thought it would be cheaper.

batty505

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I get HDMI adapter for my iPad mini, can I play the Netflix on tv that has HDMI input?

Yes attaching apple av connector (hdmi cable adapter) to your ipad and hdmi cable to your TV hdmi input will let you stream netflix. I'm doing this on my ipad2 It cost approximately $40 at target

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes attaching apple av connector (hdmi cable adapter) to your ipad and hdmi cable to your TV hdmi input will let you stream netflix. I'm doing this on my ipad2 It cost approximately $40 at target

Batty--again this thread is an old thread.

We will close this thread now. The OP's question had already been answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions