What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planning to get iPad3 - I need your impressions with prev. models & useful advices

Milanno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am planning to get iPad3. I have never been before in touch with Apple products (in way that I own them),
so I would appreciate sharing all your impressions & problems that you had with previous models.

Also I would like if you can share some useful advices about general handling with iPad, how you keep your memory & cpu clean,
what apps are must have, how often device should be off...in general some useful tips for new iPad user.

On end I would like you to explain me how iTunes works with Apps & how you manage your iPad from iTunes, especially back-up thing.

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i also dont own any apple stuff like ipods but if you live near a best buy or apple store they have the ipads on display and they are online so you can surf the web, i was in best buy for like an hour and a half just messing with the ipad 2 cant waite to get one

Most reactions

Latest posts