What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pioneers - Friends code

necqh.des

iPF Noob
Reaction score
farmerz said:
Never got free things, I think you have to be the first person to enter a friend code for gems.
Anyone know how to trade in this game? People keep asking to trade things with me, and I don't know how to make that happen!

U have to go to the alchemist laboratory then choose a certain research.maKe sure that you turn on the option there at the bottom to start trading.you will be prompted if there is a trade available.u just have to approve or reject the trade offer. I hope that helps!

aussiem_kat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also can someone please tell me what object I can receive cookies from? I can't remember how to get them and I can't find an answer on google.

andjohn821

iPF Noob
Reaction score
where's the trough?

can't find it to complete the forest deer quest... I don't ever seem to complete because things disappear or can't be placed like the fir tree...

anyways, add 89kom

I play daily

Permi Chicky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder what the woodmans lodge does? so far I havent been able to buy it....

Jeannie07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trough

I don't have the trough either. I am also needing friends to help me. I have added many.but only six people are helping. I play daily and help every request. So if anyone is looking for a friend my code is: tz1wv

Most reactions

Latest posts