What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of Your iPad 2 case?

Anon_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'd like to get a nice case for the back of the iPad 2. However, all I could find was cases for the back of the iPad 1. Where are you finding the cases? I'd love to get an aluminum or even a carbon fiber case.

Thanks all.

Airtent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try http://www.skinomi.com for great skins and protectors. They have ones that range from clear (I own the clear front and back), carbon fiber, silver carbon, and light/dark wood. Lifetime warranty too and all of them minus the clear one have a textured surface. The downside is you have to apply the skins via an included spray solution. I've used it for both iPad 1 and 2 and never had any issues. Plus it gave me peace of mind that my device is protected from scratches. They give good video tutorials on how to install the skins. Just realized the fronts only go on this way, but the back skins are just applied on dry like a sticker.

OP
A

Anon_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Airtent said:
Try http://www.skinomi.com for great skins and protectors. They have ones that range from clear (I own the clear front and back), carbon fiber, silver carbon, and light/dark wood. Lifetime warranty too and all of them minus the clear one have a textured surface. The downside is you have to apply the skins via an included spray solution. I've used it for both iPad 1 and 2 and never had any issues. Plus it gave me peace of mind that my device is protected from scratches. They give good video tutorials on how to install the skins. Just realized the fronts only go on this way, but the back skins are just applied on dry like a sticker.

Thanks man! I'm gonna take my Zagg back and get this.

stevejones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple iPad 2 Case

I have seen a huge range of iPad 2 Case for the new Apple iPad. Buy an iPad Case to protect against scratches.

Last edited:

Ms.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cole Hahn store has leather colored ones. $48.00 on sale from $98.00.

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a gelaskin on the back of my iPad and around the frame on the front. It comes with a wallpaper that matches then front. I also have the smart cover and a clear crystal case on the back, so. Can see the picture of my puppy on the gelaskin. Gelaskin in a reusable vinyl decal. This way the back and front is protected including a screen protector.

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marware CEO hybrid case and loving it! Got it off eBay for 20+3.99 shipping

Attachments

• image-911198043.png
    image-911198043.png
    604.2 KB · Views: 433
  • image-435224370.png
    image-435224370.png
    715 KB · Views: 327
  • image-3434964234.png